Personality Styles Expert

Created: 08/15/17 11:26:43PM by juan-acosta

Last Update: 09/17/17 11:32:27AM by Don G.
Back to Previous Page Reply to Discussion
Juan Acosta
@juan-acosta

08/15/17 11:26:43PM

240 posts

Hey all, long time no talk!

Looking for personality styles' experts to help test and train a team of coaches. Please msg me or reply here asap if you are one or know one.

Thanks.

Juan

Kelley Woods
@kelley-woods

08/16/17 05:17:40AM

3,111 posts

Hi Juan!

There was a fellow at HTLIVE (last year?) who had a hypnosis program involving the Myers-Brigg system. My memory fails me as to his name but perhaps Scott or Stephanie have a record of it. (He had a table in the vendor's room.)

updated by @kelley-woods: 08/16/17 05:19:01AM

James Hazlerig
@james-hazlerig

08/17/17 02:09:29PM

2,678 posts

Kelley,

That was Ruth E Schneider ad David S Prudhomme of www.mederiwellness.com. Their program is called From Stressed to Best.

Alan Barsky2
@alan-barsky-1

08/19/17 09:01:24PM

14 posts

Juan, I work with a seriously talented and successful "Personality Styles" coach who can absolutely help you. He also has a strong business background.  His name is Douglas Rosestone and I can tell you quite a bit about it directly and in detail. He has assed hundreds of clients of mine over the years, and is right on target, making my job so much easier. My email is alanbarsky@mac.com 

Ted Frieband
@ted-frieband

08/19/17 09:10:22PM

74 posts

Alan Barsky2:
He has ASSED hundreds of clients of mine over the years, and is right on target, making my job so much easier.

OMG! That sounds highly unethical. :) :) :)

Alan Barsky2
@alan-barsky-1

08/19/17 09:13:41PM

14 posts

RE: Personality Styles Trainer:

Douglas has assessed hundreds of clients of mine over the years, and is right on target, making my job so much easier.    And thanks to friends like Ted, who help me with my spelling, making my message so much clearer.    Thanks, Ted.

Juan Acosta
@juan-acosta

08/23/17 12:28:43AM

240 posts

Thank you all! I have passed on the info my buddy needed. 

Hope you're all having a blast at HTLive!

J

Stacey Horn
@stacey-horn

09/10/17 02:38:23PM

11 posts

While I recognize that the time frame is passed, I am also a temperament expert and have used this information for the past 3 years with all of my clients. Not Meyers Briggs, and the assessment provides the core of their motivation, drive, and decision making to enhance the effectiveness of hypnotic suggestions. 

init
@init

09/10/17 04:24:13PM

487 posts

Don't the Meyers Briggs crew believe personality is fixed ?

Don G.
@don-g

09/14/17 07:41:10AM

1,521 posts

init:
Don't the Meyers Briggs crew believe personality is fixed ?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I used to teach psychological testing at the college level.
 The Myers-Briggs test was invented by two housewives, and has never been put through the normal process of standardization and validation that other tests have.
Call up the college or university near you and ask to speak to the professor who teaches psychological testing and hI e or she will confirm this. It has good "face validity," and it looks good, but believe me it is not!  A horoscope would do just as well -- and just as poorly, with hundreds of thousqnds, if not millions, willing to vouch for it.

Don-

updated by @don-g: 09/14/17 04:58:08PM

Share This