Created: 05/03/17 03:12:02AM by james-russell

Last Update: 06/25/19 03:47:35AM by Fable Goodman
Back to Previous Page Reply to Discussion
Fable Goodman
@fable-goodman

06/11/19 10:46:20PM

3,845 posts

RichardNongard.com:
 feel free to stop by the ICBCH group. It's vibrant, filled with quality posts, and good content. Best Wishes, Richard

LOL. I love the smell of shameless self promotion in the morning.

Fable Goodman
@fable-goodman

06/11/19 10:53:14PM

3,845 posts

Chev:
"Until then, fee free to stop by the ICBCH group. Its vibrant, filled with quality posts, and good content." Post a link, please.

Your wish is my command here is a link

Fable Goodman
@fable-goodman

06/11/19 11:23:27PM

3,845 posts

RichardNongard.com:
 a "new member" saying they could not register on THIS site. Which I find hilarious as an "insider" who has been following the action.

LOL, someone joins a facebook group to ask about joining this group. 
I am sure that if they were referred to Wimpy, they could get a special sign up dispensation.
Perhaps someone who uses Facebook, could pass on the message, before Scott spreads the fake news that it is due to one of the many bugs he is 'working on'   

RichardNongard.com
@dr-richard-nongard

06/12/19 06:39:03PM

2,212 posts

Fable Goodman:
RichardNongard.com: feel free to stop by the ICBCH group. It's vibrant, filled with quality posts, and good content. Best Wishes, Richard

There is nobody here to shamelessly self promote to. There are about 8 people left on this site. All of them know where to find me, and I am reasonably sure none of them are interested in any of my books or classes. 
The purpose of the contrast (with no link) between my group and the newly created HT group, was to point out it the difference between a well moderated group with active involvement  and the abandoned site here, and the largely already abandoned FB group. 
This would not be the place I would choose for shameless self-promotion. It really would be yelling for help in a raft on the ocean.  

Fable Goodman
@fable-goodman

06/12/19 10:50:36PM

3,845 posts

RichardNongard.com:
Fable Goodman:
RichardNongard.com: feel free to stop by the ICBCH group. It's vibrant, filled with quality posts, and good content. Best Wishes, Richard
There is nobody here to shamelessly self promote to. There are about 8 people left on this site. All of them know where to find me, and I am reasonably sure none of them are interested in any of my books or classes.  The purpose of the contrast (with no link) between my group and the newly created HT group, was to point out it the difference between a well moderated group with active involvement  and the abandoned site here, and the largely already abandoned FB group.  This would not be the place I would choose for shameless self-promotion. It really would be yelling for help in a raft on the ocean.    

No great argument from me Richard, If I really thought it was self promotion, I might  have just deleted it.   I was making what I thought was a light hearted  joke between 'insiders'.  (as I think was Chev, although I could be wrong on that, perhaps he was seriously wanting a link ).
It any event it looks like, my attempt at humour missed the mark. So I unreservedly apologize, if I have caused you any upset. 
@ chev: just in case your request for a link was serious,  here is a genuine one:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ICBCH/

Chev
@chev

06/13/19 01:41:44AM

294 posts

I really did want a link. I assumed it would be separate from any products.

Yes, it is sad that people have abandoned this site. I suppose we can try to make it work here until the plug is pulled.  

Chev
@chev

06/13/19 01:46:21AM

294 posts

I did hypnosis training with Nongard years ago (and built off of that)--I was never bombarded by his site with "buy this" emails.   

Jaynie
@jaynie

06/13/19 02:00:15AM

13 posts

Chev:
I did hypnosis training with Nongard years ago (and built off of that)--I was never bombarded by his site with "buy this" emails.   

Dr. Nongard is the best!

Chev
@chev

06/13/19 02:00:36AM

294 posts

Well, there is advertising going on by some at the ICBCH FaceBook page. It would be nice if the advertising were separated from the discussion area--put the advertising in a section just for advertising, perhaps.  

Dave_I
@dave-i

06/13/19 06:06:36AM

596 posts

RichardNongard.com:All of them know where to find me, and I am reasonably sure none of them are interested in any of my books or classes.

Don't be so sure of that. ;)

Share This