Created: 01/24/19 09:18:30AM by hans-ulrich-rieker

Last Update: 05/18/19 12:58:20PM by Dave_I
Back to Previous Page Reply to Discussion
connor.dixon
@connordixon

04/15/19 04:10:15PM

4 posts

Hans-Ulrich Rieker:
  Most ethical solution might be for the 'patsy' to apologise for the 'mistake' say it is all her responsibility, claim that Scott and the  Richards knew nothing of the scam.  and promptly remove all the adverts which break the sites published rules. 

Sounds like an unethical fudge to me.

Lyndon
@lyndon

04/18/19 01:53:06AM

4 posts

connor.dixon:
Hans-Ulrich Rieker:  Most ethical solution might be for the 'patsy' to apologise for the 'mistake' say it is all her responsibility, claim that Scott and the  Richards knew nothing of the scam.  and promptly remove all the adverts which break the sites published rules. 
  Sounds like an unethical fudge to me.

I suspect that Hans was being ironic.
In any event an unethical fudge might be better than no fudge at all.

Vernon
@vernon

04/20/19 05:25:01AM

11 posts

darlon:
 I feel pretty sure that in the event of a judicial inquiry, there would be no evidence of collusion or obstruction,   Some woman down the food chain, who handled the financial arrangements, would end up  being the patsy doing the jail time.  Tricky Dicky would be completely exonerated.    But Scott and Richard might have to watch their backs for fear of being thrown under the bus.

lol

Hans-Ulrich Rieker
@hans-ulrich-rieker

04/29/19 03:48:51AM

19 posts

Hans-Ulrich Rieker:
George Weinburg:
Scott Sandland:In fact, one of the key principals of this site is the only people who can advertise to members of this community are the active members of the community. 
Doe this promise still hold true?  
Clearly not for a few years now.  

None of the paid advertisements are from "active members of the community"
In the fifteen weeks since I started this thread, no one, not even the owners or the moderators, have been able to dispute this fact.
In the spirit of fairness, I am giving one last opportunity, before closing down this thread. 
I am raising the prize to $1Billion  to anyone* who can show this to be wrong within the next week. 
*anyone includes the owner, and staff of the forum. 

Hans-Ulrich Rieker
@hans-ulrich-rieker

05/10/19 04:08:52PM

19 posts

Hans-Ulrich Rieker:
None of the paid advertisements are from "active members of the community" In the fifteen weeks since I started this thread, no one, not even the owners or the moderators, have been able to dispute this fact. In the spirit of fairness, I am giving one last opportunity, before closing down this thread.  I am raising the prize to $1Billion  to anyone* who can show this to be wrong within the next week.  *anyone includes the owner, and staff of the forum. 

No takers.   Thank god!
Q.E.D.

Vernon
@vernon

05/11/19 07:01:23PM

11 posts

I agree that impeaching Scott is probably not worth it.

I think that we should subpoena him and the evidence. 

At the very least he should be summoned to the forum to make a statement.

Fable Goodman
@fable-goodman

05/16/19 10:18:03AM

3,827 posts

Hans-Ulrich Rieker:
None of the paid advertisements are from "active members of the community" In the fifteen weeks since I started this thread, no one, not even the owners or the moderators, have been able to dispute this fact. In the spirit of fairness, I am giving one last opportunity, before closing down this thread.  I am raising the prize to $1Billion  to anyone* who can show this to be wrong within the next week.  *anyone includes the owner, and staff of the forum. 

Well it's been a couple of weeks since you offered that $1 billion  no one has come forward to dispute your conclusion.
The only response from owner, seems to have been to divert members away from this site  to a facebook group, populated mainly by presenters  and attendees of the Las Vegas convention.   Not surprisingly, a high proportion of the posts there have referred to that convention, with the usual suspects taking the opportunity to promote their workshops and products. 
Vernon:
I agree that impeaching Scott is probably not worth it. I think that we should subpoena him and the evidence.  At the very least he should be summoned to the forum to make a statement.

It would be useful from Scott to log on and make some sort of announcement.  He has so far resisted the temptation to do so. 

Dave_I
@dave-i

05/18/19 12:58:20PM

590 posts

Vernon:I agree that impeaching Scott is probably not worth it. I think that we should subpoena him and the evidence.  At the very least he should be summoned to the forum to make a statement.

You could ask over on the FB page. It's pretty obvious they've left this site for greener pastures, but if you or I or any of us wanted to have a conversation we could probably ask Scott, Richard, or other Richard over there. I am not sure they even come here regularly any more if at all and the clock is running, so maybe they just don't care anymore since this is effectively an abandoned
Fable Goodman:It would be useful from Scott to log on and make some sort of announcement.  He has so far resisted the temptation to do so.

Agreed. It would be a nice courtesy to those of us who still communicate here, and especially nice to the administrators. That would seem like common courtesy to me.

Share This